Front Desk Manager
- Creating & managing the front desk schedule
- Entering and ensuring the online class schedule is correct (daily, weekly, etc)
- Ensuring all front desk staff are properly trained, aware of changes and upcoming events, and aware of what should be completed each shift
- Completing various reporting as needed
- Daily billing for monthly service packages and memberships
- Ensuring the front desk is in array and has the information and equipment necessary for success.
- Answering phones, emails and voicemails.
- Scheduling Performance Tests for leads or inquiries.
- Greeting guests
- Tracking attendance for groups and classes
- Cleaning up the lobby seating area, wiping surfaces/windows, making sure the entry area is tidy.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Successfully manage all responsibilities
- Implement new ideas and/or improved processes
- Proven to be reliable and self-sufficient
Have a question about our careers and internships? Email email@example.com or give us a call at 330-265-1355.